Love a good Mango Lassi at your favorite Indian restaurant?
Then you’ll love these frozen pops packed with fresh mango purée and luscious Greek yogurt!
Make ‘em in five minutes and if you don’t have a popsicle mold, don’t worry! You can use an ice cube tray, plastic or paper cups or even layer the whole mixture into a loaf pan for a sherbert result!! In the popsicles featured here, we layered a mixture of mango + yogurt + vanilla-sugar purée with sweetened plain Greek yogurt. You can choose to get fancy and add a swirl, which we’ll show you how to do in our live video today! Find the video tutorial episode below –>
Make these today and share your photos on our Facebook page — we’d love to see the fun flavors you come up with!
Mango Lassi Popsicles
Yield 8 popsicles
The perfect, healthy & refreshing summer treat that the kids can help you make! If you can't find mango, opt in another favorite fruit of your choice.
2 cups plain Greek yogurt, divided into 1/2 cup and 1 1/2 cup proportions
4 Tbsp vanilla-sugar or regular sugar, honey, agave or maple syrup, divided equally
2 ripe mangoes, peeled and flesh sliced off around the pit (see video tutorial below to learn how to cube a mango easily)
8 popsicle molds + sticks
- Begin by placing a 1/2 cup yogurt into a blender and sprinkle with half the sugar.
- Add the remaining yogurt to a bowl and sprinkle with the rest of the sugar.
- Cube mangoes and add flesh to the blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Using a spoon and popsicle molds, layer sweetened yogurt with mango puree and use the handle of a spoon to swirl if desired.
- Add sticks and freeze until firm.
- Enjoy cold and often!
Courses snack, dessert
Leave a Reply