MAIN Salmon Scampi with Green Goddess Zoodles
Yield 4-6 servings
One of my favorites to make because of its mega health factor. The zoodles really pick up the flavors of the garlic and lemon, too, so this dish is complex in its flavors while still being light.
1 bunch parsley
1 bunch cilantro
4 cloves garlic, divided: half left whole, half minced
½-1 cup mayo
1 pinch red pepper flakes
1 lemon, zested and juiced
A few Tbsp water as needed
1 tsp salt and pepper, divided
1 pkg zucchini noodles (zoodles)
1-2 lb salmon fillets
1 tsp olive oil
- In a blender, add half the parsley and cilantro with the whole garlic, mayo, red pepper flakes and lemon zest + juice. Blend until smooth, adding a splash of water as needed to help it come together.
- Add the rest of the parsley and cilantro and blend until smooth, adding more water again if needed. Add half the salt and pepper, give it one more blend until everything is incorporated.
- Preheat oven to 400 F and arrange zoodles on a baking dish.
- Add salmon over the zoodles and drizzle with remaining salt, pepper, minced garlic and the 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-25 minutes, or until zoodles are bright green and salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
Recipe by Vie at https://getvie.com/formula-complete-fitness-meal-plan-by-vie/